Monday, September 26, 2011

My Vitamin C



The weather was quite harsh today.


I got a day off from work today but I had to make a few errands. And one of these errands was processing my passport at DFA. But it didn't turn out as bad as I expected. I was able to complete everything that had to be done within an hour and a half.


And so for the rest of the day, I was curled in my bed sipping my daily dose of warm Vitamin C while watching TV.





My Vitamin C isn't Ascorbic acid FYI, but caffeine. But don't get me wrong, I do get my required Ascorbic Acid intake but I get more of the other Vitamin C in a day.


Caffeine addiction runs in the blood. My dad, on average, consumes three cups of coffee everyday. He used to consume more when he was younger. 





As for myself, I can consume, on average, two cups a day.


It used to be more than two cups back in college, when I had to stay long hours studying. It was as bad as seven... I know! It sounds ridiculous. Only when I started palpitating would I stop drinking coffee. But it gradually decreased. When I started working and my job demanded that I stay up at night, I'd consume about five cups.






But those were the days when I looked at coffee, only, as an upper. 

Now, my day is never complete without it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment